Nob Hill Pied-à-Terre by Leverone Design
This classically modern 1950’s apartment situated on San Francisco’s Nob Hill was completely redesigned by Leverone Design.
Description by Leverone Design
This classically modern 1950’s pied-a-terre is located on San Francisco’s Nob Hill. Perched above Huntington Park and a stones throw from Grace Cathedral, the building’s multiple steel framed windows give access to extraordinary views. Never wanting to compete with the exceptional urban setting, a neutral gray palette was chosen for the interior’s backdrop. The introduction of oak paneling and the layering of rich deep blue’s add warmth and calm. Soft wools and crisp linens wrap tailored, sophisticated furniture – transforming the previously cold and sterile space into an inviting interior that stands up to its world class location.
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- Loft in Russia by Andrei Popov
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- High-tech Apartment in St. Petersburg by AlexLoft
- Hudson River Park by StudioLAB
- Grotta Azzurra by Shiang Chi Interior Design
- Apartment SBL by Brengues Le Pavec
- Home in Barcelona by SSCV Arquitectos
- Apartment 501-A by Belotto Scopel Tanaka Arquitetura
- Chabrol Apartment by Atelier Barda