Nob Hill Pied-à-Terre by Leverone Design
This classically modern 1950’s apartment situated on San Francisco’s Nob Hill was completely redesigned by Leverone Design.
Description by Leverone Design
This classically modern 1950’s pied-a-terre is located on San Francisco’s Nob Hill. Perched above Huntington Park and a stones throw from Grace Cathedral, the building’s multiple steel framed windows give access to extraordinary views. Never wanting to compete with the exceptional urban setting, a neutral gray palette was chosen for the interior’s backdrop. The introduction of oak paneling and the layering of rich deep blue’s add warmth and calm. Soft wools and crisp linens wrap tailored, sophisticated furniture – transforming the previously cold and sterile space into an inviting interior that stands up to its world class location.
Products You May Like
- Triling Loft by Free Space Intent
- Kent Apartment by Gruppo Lithos Architettura
- Downtown Los Angeles Loft by Oh beauty
- Future Contemporary by Studio In2
- Maisonette in Stockholm
- Apartment in Monza by Boffi
- Chateau Beach by Meridith Baer Home
- Y Loft by KST Architecture & Interiors
- Bel-Air Residence by Ample Design
- Rylston Road Home by Hogarth Architects