Nob Hill Pied-à-Terre by Leverone Design
This classically modern 1950’s apartment situated on San Francisco’s Nob Hill was completely redesigned by Leverone Design.
Description by Leverone Design
This classically modern 1950’s pied-a-terre is located on San Francisco’s Nob Hill. Perched above Huntington Park and a stones throw from Grace Cathedral, the building’s multiple steel framed windows give access to extraordinary views. Never wanting to compete with the exceptional urban setting, a neutral gray palette was chosen for the interior’s backdrop. The introduction of oak paneling and the layering of rich deep blue’s add warmth and calm. Soft wools and crisp linens wrap tailored, sophisticated furniture – transforming the previously cold and sterile space into an inviting interior that stands up to its world class location.
Products You May Like
- Duplex Apartment by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Franz Moscati
- Back in Black by 23bassi
- Apartment in Busto Arsizio by Archiplan
- Turó Park Apartment by Meritxell Ribé
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- DC 722 Apartment by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados
- Grimmeredsvägen by Bjurfors Göteborg
- Beacon Factory Loft by Grisoro Designs
- Apartment in Malmö by Bjurfors Skåne