Nob Hill Pied-à-Terre by Leverone Design
This classically modern 1950’s apartment situated on San Francisco’s Nob Hill was completely redesigned by Leverone Design.
Description by Leverone Design
This classically modern 1950’s pied-a-terre is located on San Francisco’s Nob Hill. Perched above Huntington Park and a stones throw from Grace Cathedral, the building’s multiple steel framed windows give access to extraordinary views. Never wanting to compete with the exceptional urban setting, a neutral gray palette was chosen for the interior’s backdrop. The introduction of oak paneling and the layering of rich deep blue’s add warmth and calm. Soft wools and crisp linens wrap tailored, sophisticated furniture – transforming the previously cold and sterile space into an inviting interior that stands up to its world class location.
Products You May Like
- Wapping Loft in London
- Kangping Road Apartment by TOWOdesign
- Apartment in Shanghai by Topos Design Clans
- Industria by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Apartment in Barcelona by Meritxell Ribé
- Apartments at Westlight by Enrique Norten
- Contemporary Scandi Apartment by Laura Seppänen
- Apartment by Studio Cicchetti Viscardi
- Apartment in Vilnius by Kristina Lastauskaitė-Pundė
- White House Apartment