Ballard Aperture by First Lamp Architecture and Construction
Modern multi-unit house designed in 2012 by First Lamp Architecture and Construction located in Seattle, Washington, United States.
Description by First Lamp Architecture and Construction
Modern urban homes are a push against the increasing complexity of urban life. We depend on our homes to balance our life against the outside world. When we arrive home, we need a filter – a place that welcomes us while holding at bay the chaos of the world behind us. From inside, our view becomes sharpened because we have respite from the magnitude of its influence.
In every respect, these two homes embody the contemporary spirit of shelter. Space efficiency and material science have propelled our quest for a lighter footprint, and every detail has been crafted for the sole purpose of perfectly serving those inside. Available for sale in early 2013, we are thrilled to announce the commencement of the Ballard Aperture Townhomes.
Products You May Like
- JI-House by Craft
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton