Thorncrest House by Altius Architecture
This modern residence designed by Altius Architecture for a family of 6 is situated in Toronto, Canada.
Description by Altius Architecture
This new modern residence accommodates a family of 6 and their guests. Private spaces are arranged to allow for an open concept space with double height living room surrounded by a catwalk. Particular attention was paid to natural daylight exposure at the basement walk-out, easing its transition to grade via a sunken pool, deck and grass terraces. Shading is provided by deep roof overhangs and cantilevered volumes. The homes distinctive blue zinc cladding and spanish cedar accents create a unique street presence.
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Casa V. by DOSIS
- Olive House by LOG-URBIS
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton