LA Penthouse by Maxime Jacquet
Amazing eclectic penthouse apartment designed by Belgian interior designer Maxime Jacquet located in Los Angeles, California.
Description by Maxime Jacquet
The eclectic penthouse is like stepping into a dream world fantasized by the young, and personifies the treasured memories of the old. It is a breath of fresh air, even on the nineteenth floor. The bazaar of designer blankets, vintage furniture, neon signs, accents of antique cartoon murals and even bear skin rugs, here all senses are nourished. There is everything, luxury, casual comfort, vibrant energy, fashion, and humor.
The design surprisingly does not detract from the cityscape view. In fact, it only increases the feeling of being in an exclusive club or lounge, hidden from the rest of the world. The design by Maxime Jacquet was clearly created to make one feel completely unique and if you are a guest, you know this is a once in a lifetime experience, in a marvelous space for you to enjoy. You might as well be traveling in a time warp museum enjoying champagne and macaroons.
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- Loft in Russia by Andrei Popov
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- High-tech Apartment in St. Petersburg by AlexLoft
- Hudson River Park by StudioLAB
- Grotta Azzurra by Shiang Chi Interior Design
- Apartment SBL by Brengues Le Pavec
- Home in Barcelona by SSCV Arquitectos
- Apartment 501-A by Belotto Scopel Tanaka Arquitetura
- Chabrol Apartment by Atelier Barda