Royal Palm Residence by NC-office
Designed by NC-office, this contemporary two-storey residence is located in Miami Beach, Florida, United States.
Description by NC-office
Due to the narrow and linear nature of the site the design resulted in the development of a thickened facade composed of layers such as porches, balconies and terraces.
These gradating outdoor – indoor rooms unfold from the public street frontage to the private pool garden in the rear yard. The rooms range both in their exposure to the elements as well as their spatial configuration.
Photography by Michael Stavaridis
- Beach House by Brandon Architects
- Lacau Residence by Upstairs Studio Architecture
- Blue Lake Retreat by Lake Flato Architects
- Modern Oasis by Stofft Cooney Architects
- Cohen Residence by Abramson Teiger Architects
- Glenhaven Residence by Abramson Teiger Architects
- Home in Park City by Magleby Construction
- Camp Run-A-Muck Cabin by Pearson Design Group
- Aspen Home by DESIGN STUDIO Interior Solutions
- Foxtail House by Pearson Design Group