Royal Palm Residence by NC-office
Designed by NC-office, this contemporary two-storey residence is located in Miami Beach, Florida, United States.
Description by NC-office
Due to the narrow and linear nature of the site the design resulted in the development of a thickened facade composed of layers such as porches, balconies and terraces.
These gradating outdoor – indoor rooms unfold from the public street frontage to the private pool garden in the rear yard. The rooms range both in their exposure to the elements as well as their spatial configuration.
Photography by Michael Stavaridis
Products You May Like
- Venetian Island Waterfront by In-Site Design Group
- Sonoma Wine Country by Feldman Architecture
- Tahoe Marvel by Kelly Hohla Interiors
- House in Venice by Golden Line Construction
- Golden Isles Residence by 2id Interiors
- House in Demarest by Jennifer Pacca Interiors
- East Village Apartment by CM Natural Designs
- Creekside Residence by Feldman Architecture
- Sausalito Outlook by Feldman Architecture
- Ziering Residence by SPF:architects