Royal Palm Residence by NC-office
Designed by NC-office, this contemporary two-storey residence is located in Miami Beach, Florida, United States.
Description by NC-office
Due to the narrow and linear nature of the site the design resulted in the development of a thickened facade composed of layers such as porches, balconies and terraces.
These gradating outdoor – indoor rooms unfold from the public street frontage to the private pool garden in the rear yard. The rooms range both in their exposure to the elements as well as their spatial configuration.
Photography by Michael Stavaridis
- Ponce Davis Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Coldwater Canyon Residence by Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects
- Noho Loft by Motiani Design
- Home in Larchmont by colorTHEORY Boston
- Casa Kae by Soco Interiors
- House Remodel by Elton R Construction
- Yarrow Point Home by Matt Jones Design
- Contemporary Home by Style My Space
- Park City Home by JamesThomas Interiors
- Contemporary Residence by Hagman Architects