Royal Palm Residence by NC-office
Designed by NC-office, this contemporary two-storey residence is located in Miami Beach, Florida, United States.
Description by NC-office
Due to the narrow and linear nature of the site the design resulted in the development of a thickened facade composed of layers such as porches, balconies and terraces.
These gradating outdoor – indoor rooms unfold from the public street frontage to the private pool garden in the rear yard. The rooms range both in their exposure to the elements as well as their spatial configuration.
Photography by Michael Stavaridis
- Golden Isle Residence by Agsia Design Group
- Country Home by Andre Tchelistcheff Architects
- Taylor Residence by In Situ Studio
- North Bay Road Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Ross Peak Ranch by Highline Partners
- House in Dallas by Classic Modern Design Build
- Miami Beach Villa by Associated Design
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Beach House by The Anderson Studio of Architecture & Design
- Waterfront Elegance by DKOR Interiors