Royal Palm Residence by NC-office
Designed by NC-office, this contemporary two-storey residence is located in Miami Beach, Florida, United States.
Description by NC-office
Due to the narrow and linear nature of the site the design resulted in the development of a thickened facade composed of layers such as porches, balconies and terraces.
These gradating outdoor – indoor rooms unfold from the public street frontage to the private pool garden in the rear yard. The rooms range both in their exposure to the elements as well as their spatial configuration.
Photography by Michael Stavaridis
- Barton Hills Residence by Brett Grinkmeyer Architecture
- Private Residence by Duet Design Group
- Cloy Ave Residence by Mayes Office
- Banyan Tree Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- JD2 House by Carney Logan Burke Architects
- Hucker Residence by [STRANG] Architecture
- Bellino Residence by Mayes Office
- House in Encinitas by dasMOD
- House in Scottsdale by IMI Design
- House in Mill Valley by Michael Rex Architects