Camberwell House by Jane Riddell Architects
Designed in 2013 by Jane Riddell Architects, this contemporary single family residence is located in Camberwell, Australia.
Description by Jane Riddell Architects
A tightly held Heritage Overlay street in Camberwell contained one empty lot. Working through stringent Boroondara requirements and active neighbor review, planning approval was obtained for the new, interpretative weatherboard home, which would accommodate a family with teenage to tertiary children. With a respectful street elevation converting to a folded contemporary design at the rear, the design meanders across the site sliced by small highlights and discovered views. Generous volumes respect the scale of local homes. An enviable adults’ area, highly creative but functional family area, and first floor adult children zone create a home which can be enjoyed by all ages, separately and together.
Products You May Like
- The Twin View by The Rural Building Company
- Ivanhoe Extension by Modscape
- K Residence by TCR Design Group
- Coastal Pavilions by Liminal Studio
- House in Cottesloe by Nexus Homes Group
- Modern House in Melbourne by Aspect 11
- House in Melbourne by Austin Maynard Architects
- Boneo Country House by John Wardle Architects
- Hide House by Mani Architecture
- Ashburton House