Camberwell House by Jane Riddell Architects
Designed in 2013 by Jane Riddell Architects, this contemporary single family residence is located in Camberwell, Australia.
Description by Jane Riddell Architects
A tightly held Heritage Overlay street in Camberwell contained one empty lot. Working through stringent Boroondara requirements and active neighbor review, planning approval was obtained for the new, interpretative weatherboard home, which would accommodate a family with teenage to tertiary children. With a respectful street elevation converting to a folded contemporary design at the rear, the design meanders across the site sliced by small highlights and discovered views. Generous volumes respect the scale of local homes. An enviable adults’ area, highly creative but functional family area, and first floor adult children zone create a home which can be enjoyed by all ages, separately and together.
- Princes Hill Residence by Christopher Elliott Design
- Ivanhoe House by Kavellaris Urban Design
- Courtyard House by David Edelman Architects
- Lagoon House by Robin Payne
- Penthouse in Sydney by Stukel Stone
- DRF Residence by MIM Design
- Podlich Residence by Robin Payne Building Design
- Sorrento Beach House by AM Architecture
- Sticks and Stones Home by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Cammeray House by MHN Design Union