Riverfront Residence by BDA Architecture
This beautiful resort style two level residence designed by BDA Architecture is located Broadbeach Waters, Queensland, Australia.
Description by BDA Architecture
BDA has designed a resort style two level residence on a prominent north facing Nerang River site.
BDA has responded to the client’s brief by providing a resort style home, which includes wide overhangs, louvre screens, a variety of natural materials, quality landscaping and external works.
Photography by Scott Burrows
- Barwon Heads Villa by Bower Architecture
- Wooden Box House by Moloney Architects
- Hide and Seek House by Bower Architecture
- Burnley Residential Renovation by DX Architects
- Contemporary House by Madden Building Group
- Contemporary House in Brisbane by Matt Martoo
- Mosman House by Tanner Kibble Denton Architects
- Contemporary House in Attadale by Imperial Homes
- Moving House by Architects EAT
- Private Residence in Yallanbee