Riverfront Residence by BDA Architecture
This beautiful resort style two level residence designed by BDA Architecture is located Broadbeach Waters, Queensland, Australia.
Description by BDA Architecture
BDA has designed a resort style two level residence on a prominent north facing Nerang River site.
BDA has responded to the client’s brief by providing a resort style home, which includes wide overhangs, louvre screens, a variety of natural materials, quality landscaping and external works.
Photography by Scott Burrows
- Sorrento Beach House by AM Architecture
- Sticks and Stones Home by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Cammeray House by MHN Design Union
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Courtyard House by Robson Rak Architects
- Williamstown House by Fiona Lynch
- Aireys Inlet Home by Camilla Molders Design
- Bellevue Hill House II by Madeleine Blanchfield Architects
- Barn House Extension by Mode Projects
- Palm Beach South by Woods & Warner