San Miguel de Salinas by Ábaton
This modern private residence is situated in the South of Alicante, Spain. It was designed by Ábaton in collaboration with London-based Studio Woods Bagot.
Description by Ábaton
New dwelling developed in collaboration with London based Architect Studio Woods Bagot in the South of Alicante (Spain). Within a unique site -330 hectares full of hills overlooking the Mediterranean Sea- for its beauty, lushness and exclusiveness. It enjoys an 18 hole golf course (Top 100 golf course in Europe) which melts beautifly with the landscape and that will host international competitions, private country club, seafront beach club and tennis/paddle tennis schools.
During the designing process ÁBATON has taken into consideration each villa’s best location in order to make the most of the views, the existing forest and the height difference without losing a bit of privacy. ÁBATON has studied the best orientation thoroughly for a better use of resources; though in a more modern and definer way, ÁBATON has observed the local Mediterranean building style.
There are three different villa typologies for sale: 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms with private garden and swimming-pool overlooking the golfcourse and the Mediterranean Sea.
- LB House by Shachar Rozenfeld Architects
- Glenhaven Residence by Abramson Teiger Architects
- Hide and Seek House by Bower Architecture
- Courtyard House by De Rosee Sa
- House in St. Louis by Mitchell Wall Architecture & Design
- Residence in Mersch by Massive Passive
- Apartment M11 by FFWD
- House K by Thomas Fabrinsky Freier
- Santa Pola Refurbishment by arn Arquitectos
- Modern Farmhouse by Christine Curry Design