San Miguel de Salinas by Ábaton
This modern private residence is situated in the South of Alicante, Spain. It was designed by Ábaton in collaboration with London-based Studio Woods Bagot.
Description by Ábaton
New dwelling developed in collaboration with London based Architect Studio Woods Bagot in the South of Alicante (Spain). Within a unique site -330 hectares full of hills overlooking the Mediterranean Sea- for its beauty, lushness and exclusiveness. It enjoys an 18 hole golf course (Top 100 golf course in Europe) which melts beautifly with the landscape and that will host international competitions, private country club, seafront beach club and tennis/paddle tennis schools.
During the designing process ÁBATON has taken into consideration each villa’s best location in order to make the most of the views, the existing forest and the height difference without losing a bit of privacy. ÁBATON has studied the best orientation thoroughly for a better use of resources; though in a more modern and definer way, ÁBATON has observed the local Mediterranean building style.
There are three different villa typologies for sale: 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms with private garden and swimming-pool overlooking the golfcourse and the Mediterranean Sea.
Products You May Like
- Rio Mau House by Raulino Silva
- Tiburon Bay Residence by Nicolehollis
- Mamaroneck House by SPG Architects
- House in Japan by Hiraoka Architects
- Troll Hus by Mork Ulnes Architects
- The Deerings by Gresford Architects
- Casa Luum by Pedro Domingos Arquitectos
- Off-Grid Guest House by Anacapa
- Clive and Jeanne's House by JOMA Architecture
- Apartment in Barcelona by Meritxell Ribe - The Room Studio