San Miguel de Salinas by Ábaton
This modern private residence is situated in the South of Alicante, Spain. It was designed by Ábaton in collaboration with London-based Studio Woods Bagot.
Description by Ábaton
New dwelling developed in collaboration with London based Architect Studio Woods Bagot in the South of Alicante (Spain). Within a unique site -330 hectares full of hills overlooking the Mediterranean Sea- for its beauty, lushness and exclusiveness. It enjoys an 18 hole golf course (Top 100 golf course in Europe) which melts beautifly with the landscape and that will host international competitions, private country club, seafront beach club and tennis/paddle tennis schools.
During the designing process ÁBATON has taken into consideration each villa’s best location in order to make the most of the views, the existing forest and the height difference without losing a bit of privacy. ÁBATON has studied the best orientation thoroughly for a better use of resources; though in a more modern and definer way, ÁBATON has observed the local Mediterranean building style.
There are three different villa typologies for sale: 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms with private garden and swimming-pool overlooking the golfcourse and the Mediterranean Sea.
Products You May Like
- Urban Residences by Melbourne Design Studios
- Rose Bay House by Prebuilt
- The Light Box by Finnis Architects
- Red Hill Residence by Finnis Architects
- Triplex Redesign by Valentí Albareda
- Apartment in Barcelona by Valentí Albareda
- House in the Lanes by MB Architecture
- Inspiring Residence by YLAB Arquitectos Barcelona
- Escarpment House by Atelier Andy Carson
- Apartments in Realejo by Elisa Valero Arquitectura