Cuernavaca House by Kababie Arquitectos
Designed by Kababie Arquitectos, this cozy single family house is situated in the Mexican city of Cuernavaca.
Description by Kababie Arquitectos
In the Cuernavaca house the concept was that each room had its own identity, seeking to give a space that reflects the unique personality of each of the inhabitants.
Textures and colors as a primary design element combined to create the ambience of a vacation home. All the spaces are connected by a central corridor that leads the tour with a particular design lighting and a ceiling that reveals a section of the structure of the house made of wood.
Stay is connected directly to the terrace to maximize the social area of the house promoting coexistence and taking excellent advantage of the best local climate.
Photography courtesy of Kababie Arquitectos
- Bare House by Jacobs-Yaniv Architects
- Apartment in Milan by 23bassi Studio di Architettura
- Apartment in Dnepropetrovsk by Svoya Studio
- Apartment in Sofia by Pavel Yanev
- House in Brazil by Reinach Mendonça Arquitetos Associados
- Blairgowrie House by Powda Con
- Black and White Minimalism by GAO architects
- Apartment in Warsaw by Nasciturus Design
- Apartment in Yekaterinburg by Hot Walls
- House in Singapore by JOW Architects