Cuernavaca House by Kababie Arquitectos
Designed by Kababie Arquitectos, this cozy single family house is situated in the Mexican city of Cuernavaca.
Description by Kababie Arquitectos
In the Cuernavaca house the concept was that each room had its own identity, seeking to give a space that reflects the unique personality of each of the inhabitants.
Textures and colors as a primary design element combined to create the ambience of a vacation home. All the spaces are connected by a central corridor that leads the tour with a particular design lighting and a ceiling that reveals a section of the structure of the house made of wood.
Stay is connected directly to the terrace to maximize the social area of the house promoting coexistence and taking excellent advantage of the best local climate.
Photography courtesy of Kababie Arquitectos
Products You May Like
- Venetian Island Waterfront by In-Site Design Group
- Apartment in Moscow by BHD-Studio
- Sonoma Wine Country by Feldman Architecture
- BLU Ocean View by Annette Frommer - Interior Design
- Ramat Hasharon Residence by Levy Chamizer Architects
- High-Rise Apartment by Ruth Bautista
- House in Venice by Golden Line Construction
- Residence CL by W&Li Design
- Duplex by Studio Cicchetti Viscardi
- The Manta by WA Country Builders