Cuernavaca House by Kababie Arquitectos
Designed by Kababie Arquitectos, this cozy single family house is situated in the Mexican city of Cuernavaca.
Description by Kababie Arquitectos
In the Cuernavaca house the concept was that each room had its own identity, seeking to give a space that reflects the unique personality of each of the inhabitants.
Textures and colors as a primary design element combined to create the ambience of a vacation home. All the spaces are connected by a central corridor that leads the tour with a particular design lighting and a ceiling that reveals a section of the structure of the house made of wood.
Stay is connected directly to the terrace to maximize the social area of the house promoting coexistence and taking excellent advantage of the best local climate.
Photography courtesy of Kababie Arquitectos
- Private House by Mario Mazzer
- Home in Eltham North by Crib Creative
- Home in Mutiny Bay by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- RSC House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- Sophia Apartment by Blackhaus
- MLA House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- Villa Boscana in Spain
- JKO House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- WADI Penthouse by Platau
- House in Dallas by Coats Homes