Cuernavaca House by Kababie Arquitectos
Designed by Kababie Arquitectos, this cozy single family house is situated in the Mexican city of Cuernavaca.
Description by Kababie Arquitectos
In the Cuernavaca house the concept was that each room had its own identity, seeking to give a space that reflects the unique personality of each of the inhabitants.
Textures and colors as a primary design element combined to create the ambience of a vacation home. All the spaces are connected by a central corridor that leads the tour with a particular design lighting and a ceiling that reveals a section of the structure of the house made of wood.
Stay is connected directly to the terrace to maximize the social area of the house promoting coexistence and taking excellent advantage of the best local climate.
Photography courtesy of Kababie Arquitectos
Products You May Like
- Contemporary Home by Kata Koppany
- Glass and Stone Oasis by Merle
- Familny Apartment by Za-Za Interior Design
- PURO Kraków Kazimierz by Conran and Partners
- Mountain House by Gangoly & Kristiner Architekten
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue Y Seta
- Container House by Matt Mcleod
- Line Graph House by Zubu Design Associates
- Portola Valley Barn by Walker Warner Architects
- Apartment in Israel by Dana Shaked