Kata Rocks by Original Vision
Completed in 2014 by Original Vision, this ultra-exclusive boutique resort is located in Phuket, Thailand.
Description by Original Vision
Contemporary tropical living is what Kata Rocks is all about. Conceived as an ultra-exclusive boutique resort, the emphasis is on clean and uncomplicated space opening on to private decks and swimming pools, blurring the line between indoors and out.
Terracing up from the massive slabs of granite that give the resort its name, the accommodation is carefully positioned in three dimensions to ensure all Sky Villas have a clear, unobstructed West facing view over the Andaman Sea. The super-yacht inspired aesthetic brings a calmness and sophistication to the architecture and come sunset, the experience is overwhelming and intoxicating.
Photography courtesy of Original Vision
- R+E House by DP+HS architects
- House in Girona by Turull Sorensen
- Manhattan Loft by INRE
- House in Poznań by Metaforma
- Apartment in Dnipro by Tobi Architects
- Upper Rockridge Residence by AAA Architecture
- Lagrange House by Fabio Fantolino
- Cirqua Apartments by BKK Architects
- Martis Camp 141 by Faulkner Architects
- Baitasi House by Dot Architects