Silverado Trail Home by John Maniscalco Architecture
Designed by John Maniscalco Architecture, this single-storey private residence is situated in Napa, California, United States.
Description by John Maniscalco Architecture
Nestled into the hillside above the Silverado Trail, this custom home stretches across its site in a linear form that maps the path of the sun across the functions of daily life. Optimizing on world-class views over the valley floor and vineyards of the Napa Valley from every room, the home is characterized by seamless indoor-outdoor experiences and perfectly framed views of the dramatic natural siting. Utilizing clean forms linked by trellised shading systems, the elements of the home are broken into distinct wings, separating the public living spaces from the private bedroom areas and guest wing. The wine cellar and garage are positioned into the hillside, defining a distinct edge for the entry courtyard. A well-sited infinity pool create a sense of reflection and spatial extension, mirroring the dramatic skies of the Napa Valley.
Photography by Blake Marvin
Products You May Like
- Casa Ambar by Centerbrook Architects & Planners
- Upper East Side Residence by Pepe Calderin Design
- La Quinta Residence by Marmol Radziner
- House in Malibu by Hillstar Construction Services
- Everson by Michelle Berwick
- Herzliya Pituach 1 by Tomer Ben Dor
- South Harbor by Blaze Makoid Architecture
- Boston Waterfront Condo by FBN Construction
- Open House by Eric Cobb
- Flatiron Private Residence by Oda New York