House in Bridgehampton by TA Dumbleton
Situated in Bridgehampton, New York, this inspiring guest house was designed in 2014 by TA Dumbleton.
Description by TA Dumbleton
Elegant and Timeless, the WE Guest House reminisces an old farmhouse, whilst exuding modern clean lines and architecture.
Full double height windows maximize the relationship with the gardens and open every space of the house to the sprawling landscape.
The open plan is an exercise in fluidity and weightlessness, which contrast the heavily insulated – stucco exterior walls that ground it. The house was designed and built in 8 months.
Photography by Ed Lederman
Products You May Like
- Brick House by Alexander Martin Architects
- House Elysium by Architect Prineas
- House in Sydney by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Black House by AR Design Studio
- Private Residence by Domenique Mora
- House Lean-2 by Ben Callery Architects
- House in Franklinford by Modscape
- RSA Films by March Studio
- Modern Lake House by Yiacouvakis Hamelin Architectes
- La Mira Ra House by Aum Pierre Minassian