RSC House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
Situated in Porto Feliz, Brazil, this contemporary two-storey house was designed in 2014 by Jacobsen Arquitetura.
Description by Jacobsen Arquitetura
The topographic model was imperative to address the implementation of this house. The access is at the highest level of the plot and from there a slight slope happens facing the best view and better heat stroke.
Three longilineal blocks were created and arranged in the model. The first contained the land to create a large master plan. The second block is parallel and facing a lake view. Finally the third block rests on top of the other two blocks in a perpendicular angle. Each volume has its defined use, with leisure areas in the first block, social and service dependences in the second block and intimate spaces within the third block. Two important spaces emerged beneath the perpendicular block, a garage in a 12 meter gap and a veranda in the 9 meters overhang. Regarding the construction, the 9 meters overhang was an engineering challenge, followed by great craftsmanship applied in the woodwork.
Photography by Leonardo Finotti
- Interior for a Young Family by Diff.Studio
- North Bay Road Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Bilateral House by Commute Design
- Sticks and Stones Home by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Waterfront Elegance by DKOR Interiors
- Home in Henderson by Blue Heron Design-Build
- Brentwood Residence by Studio William Hefner
- Palm Beach South by Woods & Warner
- Neveah Home by OBM International
- Belvedere by Glenvill Homes