Toorak Home by David Watson Architects
Located in Toorak, Melbourne, Australia, this contemporary single family house was designed in 2016 by David Watson Architects and Travis Walton Architects.
The project located at 4 Cloverdale Avenue Toorak, cleverly designed by David Watson Architects and ingeniously influenced interiors by Travis Walton architects, is a stunning contemporary architectural home of exemplary elegance and refinement.
Its clever use of smoked mirrors/metalwork and gloss 2 pak cabinetry, full height hidden pivot doors and windows help create an illusionary delight, rarely seen within homes.
Extensive Italian stone to floors and walls, imported wallpapers, prestige appliances, fixtures and fittings and the finest of curtains and blinds, have helped in creating a truly stunning home.
Photography by Peter Bennetts
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- House in Chiswick by BASE
- The Wall House by Guedes Cruz Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- High-tech Apartment in St. Petersburg by AlexLoft
- Onella Residence by TAO Architecture
- Hudson River Park by StudioLAB
- Grotta Azzurra by Shiang Chi Interior Design
- Inspiring Home in Armagh
- La Perla Blanca by Ambience Home Design