Toorak Home by David Watson Architects
Located in Toorak, Melbourne, Australia, this contemporary single family house was designed in 2016 by David Watson Architects and Travis Walton Architects.
The project located at 4 Cloverdale Avenue Toorak, cleverly designed by David Watson Architects and ingeniously influenced interiors by Travis Walton architects, is a stunning contemporary architectural home of exemplary elegance and refinement.
Its clever use of smoked mirrors/metalwork and gloss 2 pak cabinetry, full height hidden pivot doors and windows help create an illusionary delight, rarely seen within homes.
Extensive Italian stone to floors and walls, imported wallpapers, prestige appliances, fixtures and fittings and the finest of curtains and blinds, have helped in creating a truly stunning home.
Photography by Peter Bennetts
- Interior for a Young Family by Diff.Studio
- North Bay Road Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Bilateral House by Commute Design
- Sorrento Beach House by AM Architecture
- Sticks and Stones Home by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Cammeray House by MHN Design Union
- Courtyard House by Robson Rak Architects
- Williamstown House by Fiona Lynch
- Aireys Inlet Home by Camilla Molders Design
- Waterfront Elegance by DKOR Interiors