Modern Apartment by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
Located in Kiev, Ukraine, this modern apartment was designed by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects.
Description by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
This 85 sq. m apartment is located in Kiev, Ukraine and was designed by the studio Azovskiy&Pahomova architects for a young lady with a refined taste. All functional areas with every important detail for the comfortable life are perfectly based on a not very large square. Among them is a spacious living room with a comfortable place for reading and with a big and bright sofa for spending time with guests. Also there is a calm bedroom, where you wouldn’t find something bothering or annoying, modern and elegant kitchen with a round dinner table, a hallway and a bathroom. The concept is based on the contrast of classical and contemporary details. Classic style is represented by wall covering and modern style – by minimalistic furniture and lighting. One of the most interesting details of this project is a floor covering, which is smoothly flowing from the living room to the kitchen and hallway, saving a form, but changing a texture. The monochrome walls look like a canvas, where every object has its own place, whether it is an art-object, furniture or decoration.
Photography courtesy of Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
- Residence in the Galilee by Golany Architects
- Loft in London by David Phillips
- Lumishell by Christophe Benichou
- Jaglana Apartment by Raca Architekci
- Apartment in Stockholm by Stylingbolaget
- Barton Hills Residence by Brett Grinkmeyer Architecture
- Private Residence by Duet Design Group
- Apartment Portugal by GDL Arquitetura
- Tarumi House by Fujihara Architects
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue y Seta