House in Hong Kong by Millimeter Interior Design
Designed in 2017 by Millimeter Interior Design, this contemporary single family house is located in Hong Kong, China.
Description by Millimeter Interior Design
Situated in the suburban district of Hong Kong, this 4,600 square-feet house is a light, tranquil, yet stylish home. The designer applied contemporary white walls with light wooden flooring make the house warm and inviting. The transparent design of the garage makes this a dream house for the car enthusiastic owner, who can admire his collection in the living room anytime. More, instead of the ordinary concrete stairs, the designer replaced it with the aesthetic iron staircase, not only reducing the visual disturbance from the beloved cars, but also connects to the angle bracket featured living room wall, which adds a sense of vitality alongside the Lamborghini. Extending the minimal feeling, the dining room is illuminated by white two extra-enormous pendant lamps, make the room less dull.
Meanwhile, the master bedroom comprises of a bathroom, study room and walk-in closet, all opened and spacious. With the serene countryside view, the owner can be relax and enjoy sunset while sitting in the opened study room.
Photography courtesy of Millimeter Interior Design
Products You May Like
- Zen Villa by Designed Design Associates
- Fusion House by Sunil Patil and Associates
- Strata Residence by Cadence Architects
- B -Two Residence by Cadence Architects
- Water Glass Villa by M-Architects
- Luxurious Apartment by Shenzhen Qianxun Design
- Contemporary Residence by AMG Project
- Kyra Residence by Isabela Gasser
- Dnipro City Apartment by Tobi Architects
- Tuna Puna by Dasmod Real Estate Developments