Gloriette Guesthouse by NOA*
Located in Soprabolzano, Italy, this inspiring guesthouse was redesigned in 2018 by NOA*.
Description by NOA*
Over a century ago the Gloriette was a small pleasure house located in the gardens of the houses of Bolzano’s nobility. A place where you could eat well and drink even better. Today Birgitt, Andy and Julika want to share and give life to this concept of a home synonymous with joy, feeling good and just letting go. Gloriette combines eating well and drinking well with their in-house bistro. A place for guests and priviledged public alike. The style is that of an age gone by where quality waits to be discovered in every detail. Gloriette is a living dream for guests who want to enjoy beauty, meet like minded travellers and be in a perfect position to discover wonderful places. Allow us to share the charm and temptations of days gone by with you, an unforgettable experience awaits you.
Photography by UAG.Viz
Products You May Like
- Strata Residence by Cadence Architects
- B -Two Residence by Cadence Architects
- Water Glass Villa by M-Architects
- Contemporary Residence by AMG Project
- Kyra Residence by Isabela Gasser
- Dnipro City Apartment by Tobi Architects
- Tuna Puna by Dasmod Real Estate Developments
- Via Sistina Apartment by Serena Romanò
- East Hampton Waterfront by Kevin O'Sullivan + Associates
- The Barnhaus by Residential Attitudes