Panorama Glass Lodge in Iceland
This minimalist glass lodge designed in 2017 is situated in Mosfellsbaer, Iceland.
Panorama Glass Lodge is a family owned and operated business.
The Glass Lodge is an unique Lodge in Iceland at Hvalfjörður, directly by the sea and only a 30min drive away from Reykjavík.
You sleep in a glass house igloo with an amazing panorama view, where you will have the best chances to see the northern lights, that will be very bright & visible due to the remote location. It is also wonderful to enjoy the amazing midnight sun during summertime. If you are lucky you also can spot some sunbathing seals or even whales out in the fjord from the beach.
The lodge is located in a remote area and provides full privacy and is perfect for your honeymoon or just an adventure trip.
Photography by OZZO Photography- by Matt Watts
Products You May Like
- Mylla Cabin by Mork Ulnes Architects
- Cottage by Guy Hollaway Architects
- Empty Nest by Carnemark Design + Build
- Homecoming by Cushman Design Group
- Retreat in Oisterwijk by Ina Matt
- Efjord Retreat by Stinessen Arkitektur
- Pantelleria House by Galleria Disegno
- Modern Lodge by Julie Johnson-Holland
- Tea House Design by G&S Design
- Inhabit Woodstock by Antony Gibbon Designs