San Francisco Residence by Martinkovic Milford Architects
Located in the Potrero Hill neighborhood of San Francisco, Martinkovic Milford Architects converted this newly purchased drab property into a sophisticated home with an elegant Spartan luxury aesthetic.
Description by Martinkovic Milford Architects
The owner wanted to convert their newly purchased drab property into a home with an elegant Spartan luxury aesthetic. This uncluttered sophisticated look is achieved using complementary light and dark woods, calcutta marble, and blackened steel to create rich yet clean layers of natural materials. The kitchen is centered around a marble island, with wood and steel cabinetry offering a contrast in textures. A tall, split-faced stone fireplace separates the open-ceilinged lounge from private living spaces, and a creamy textured stone identifies the bath. The custom bar features a hand selected, full-height lavender marble backsplash, lit as though artwork. All spaces are unified by stylish blackened steel elements and linear light fixtures.
Products You May Like
- Escape Pad by Knock Architecture and Design
- Noe House by Karin Payson Architecture + Design
- SF Residence by Devlin McNally Construction
- Noe Valley House by IwamotoScott Architecture
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Alamo Square Residence by Hulburd Design
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- East Bay by Sherry Williamson Design
- Home in San Francisco by L'Atmosphere