Tribeca Loft by Aaron Schump
A complete renovation of a 10th storey loft situated in the Tribeca neighborhood of New York City, United States.
Description by Aaron Schump
Extensive glazing on three facades made for a design challenge. A bar of walnut housing the kitchen and service areas organizes the plan. Bedrooms were pushed to the south and west, leaving the north-west corner free for entreating and unobstructed views of the Hudson river. Aaron Schump served as project manager at SPaN overseeing the entire project from design to construction administration.
Products You May Like
- Lune de Sang Pavilion by Chrofi
- Casa LS by Grippo+Murzi
- Apartment in Barcelona by Meritxell Ribe - The Room Studio
- Inspiring Apartment by Bellas Artes
- Casa Ian by Stefano Pasquali
- Modern Private Residence by Rockwell Interiors
- Wapping Loft in London
- Kangping Road Apartment by TOWOdesign
- Apartment in Shanghai by Topos Design Clans
- Modern Barn Conversion by Water Mill by Plum Builders