Tribeca Loft by Aaron Schump
A complete renovation of a 10th storey loft situated in the Tribeca neighborhood of New York City, United States.
Description by Aaron Schump
Extensive glazing on three facades made for a design challenge. A bar of walnut housing the kitchen and service areas organizes the plan. Bedrooms were pushed to the south and west, leaving the north-west corner free for entreating and unobstructed views of the Hudson river. Aaron Schump served as project manager at SPaN overseeing the entire project from design to construction administration.
- Residence in Jackson by Design Associates Architects
- Firenze Residence by Assembledge
- Loft in Russia by Andrei Popov
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- High-tech Apartment in St. Petersburg by AlexLoft
- Hudson River Park by StudioLAB
- Grotta Azzurra by Shiang Chi Interior Design
- Apartment SBL by Brengues Le Pavec
- Residence in Newport Beach by KRS Development
- Home in Barcelona by SSCV Arquitectos