Tribeca Loft by Aaron Schump
A complete renovation of a 10th storey loft situated in the Tribeca neighborhood of New York City, United States.
Description by Aaron Schump
Extensive glazing on three facades made for a design challenge. A bar of walnut housing the kitchen and service areas organizes the plan. Bedrooms were pushed to the south and west, leaving the north-west corner free for entreating and unobstructed views of the Hudson river. Aaron Schump served as project manager at SPaN overseeing the entire project from design to construction administration.
Products You May Like
- Marine Parade by Western Select Products
- Industrial Apartment by SHOKO.design
- Park City by SIDG Design
- Stockholm Apartment by Move2
- Empty Nest by Carnemark Design + Build
- Homecoming by Cushman Design Group
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- Triling Loft by Free Space Intent
- Kent Apartment by Gruppo Lithos Architettura
- Downtown Los Angeles Loft by Oh beauty