Sai Kung House by Millimeter Interior Design
Inspiring private residence designed by Millimeter Interior Design located in the Sai Kung district in Hong Kong, China.
Description by Millimeter Interior Design
One of the major shortcomings of split-level homes is that the layout often divides the home into several distinct “boxes” or areas that make it difficult to connect spaces together.
As a result, the house becomes cramped and challenging to use effectively.
In order to enhance the visual and ambient augmentation of interior space, the Designer completely remodeled this home seeking to not only optimize, but also harmonize the use of this “new space”.
Products You May Like
- House in Hong Kong by Millimeter Interior Design
- Wang’s Residence by Atelier Alter
- Beanbar Cafè by Latitude
- JI-House by Craft
- Baitasi House by Dot Architects
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Boundary Apartment by Wei Yi International
- Farm House Remodel by Evolution Design
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Apartment in Foshan by C&C Design Group