Sai Kung House by Millimeter Interior Design
Inspiring private residence designed by Millimeter Interior Design located in the Sai Kung district in Hong Kong, China.
Description by Millimeter Interior Design
One of the major shortcomings of split-level homes is that the layout often divides the home into several distinct “boxes” or areas that make it difficult to connect spaces together.
As a result, the house becomes cramped and challenging to use effectively.
In order to enhance the visual and ambient augmentation of interior space, the Designer completely remodeled this home seeking to not only optimize, but also harmonize the use of this “new space”.
- Apartment in Shanghai by Wei Yi International
- Returning Hut by FM. X Interior Design
- Zhu'an Residence by Zhaoyang Architects
- Club House by Studio Marco Piva
- Inspiring Home in China by WMH Studio
- Casa Bosques by Original Vision
- Haitang Villa by Arch Studio
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Apartment in Shanghai By Kevin Keegan
- Art Loft by Mass Operations