Sai Kung House by Millimeter Interior Design
Inspiring private residence designed by Millimeter Interior Design located in the Sai Kung district in Hong Kong, China.
Description by Millimeter Interior Design
One of the major shortcomings of split-level homes is that the layout often divides the home into several distinct “boxes” or areas that make it difficult to connect spaces together.
As a result, the house becomes cramped and challenging to use effectively.
In order to enhance the visual and ambient augmentation of interior space, the Designer completely remodeled this home seeking to not only optimize, but also harmonize the use of this “new space”.
Products You May Like
- Bathroom Faucets You'll Love
- CROYO Headquarters by Shenzhen Super Normal Design
- Penthouse by More Design Office
- Luxurious Apartment by Shenzhen Qianxun Design
- Kangping Road Apartment by TOWOdesign
- Apartment in Shanghai by Topos Design Clans
- Super Villa by Cheng Chung Design
- Yuhua Apartment by FAN Life
- Fu Zhou Apartment by Alex Xie
- Loft by Shenzhen Super Normal Interior Design