House 02 by Ramūnas Manikas and Valdas Kontrimas
Ramūnas Manikas together with Valdas Kontrimas completely redesigned this 2,691 sq ft residential house situated in Klaipėda, Lithuania.
Description by Ramūnas Manikas
Interior is designed in the reconstructed residential house in Klaipeda region. The first floor of the house with the living-room, the dinning-room and the kitchen was altered. The rooms were united into one common area with a round wall with the fireplace installed in the middle of it. New stairs to the second floor were as well designed. There was a screen not reaching the ceiling installed in the kitchen zone for the daylight to reach the stairs. Bedrooms and bathrooms were arranged on the second floor. Minimal style and white colour is dominant in the interior of the house. It is combined with natural wood fittings and grey shades of walls and furniture.
Photography by Ramūnas Manikas
Products You May Like
- Apartment in Moscow by BHD-Studio
- Sonoma Wine Country by Feldman Architecture
- BLU Ocean View by Annette Frommer - Interior Design
- Ramat Hasharon Residence by Levy Chamizer Architects
- High-Rise Apartment by Ruth Bautista
- House in Venice by Golden Line Construction
- Residence CL by W&Li Design
- Duplex by Studio Cicchetti Viscardi
- The Manta by WA Country Builders
- L20 House by OLARQ_Osvaldo Luppi Architects