House 02 by Ramūnas Manikas and Valdas Kontrimas
Ramūnas Manikas together with Valdas Kontrimas completely redesigned this 2,691 sq ft residential house situated in Klaipėda, Lithuania.
Description by Ramūnas Manikas
Interior is designed in the reconstructed residential house in Klaipeda region. The first floor of the house with the living-room, the dinning-room and the kitchen was altered. The rooms were united into one common area with a round wall with the fireplace installed in the middle of it. New stairs to the second floor were as well designed. There was a screen not reaching the ceiling installed in the kitchen zone for the daylight to reach the stairs. Bedrooms and bathrooms were arranged on the second floor. Minimal style and white colour is dominant in the interior of the house. It is combined with natural wood fittings and grey shades of walls and furniture.
Photography by Ramūnas Manikas
- Beach House by Brandon Architects
- Delta Apartment by Gisele Taranto Arquitetura
- Lacau Residence by Upstairs Studio Architecture
- LB House by Shachar Rozenfeld Architects
- Apartment in Warsaw by Nasciturus Design
- Apartment in Moscow by ONI Architects
- Blue Lake Retreat by Lake Flato Architects
- Modern Oasis by Stofft Cooney Architects
- Home in Park City by Magleby Construction
- Aspen Home by DESIGN STUDIO Interior Solutions