House 02 by Ramūnas Manikas and Valdas Kontrimas
Ramūnas Manikas together with Valdas Kontrimas completely redesigned this 2,691 sq ft residential house situated in Klaipėda, Lithuania.
Description by Ramūnas Manikas
Interior is designed in the reconstructed residential house in Klaipeda region. The first floor of the house with the living-room, the dinning-room and the kitchen was altered. The rooms were united into one common area with a round wall with the fireplace installed in the middle of it. New stairs to the second floor were as well designed. There was a screen not reaching the ceiling installed in the kitchen zone for the daylight to reach the stairs. Bedrooms and bathrooms were arranged on the second floor. Minimal style and white colour is dominant in the interior of the house. It is combined with natural wood fittings and grey shades of walls and furniture.
Photography by Ramūnas Manikas
- Apartment in Barcelona by Cometa Architects
- Coldwater Canyon Residence by Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects
- E2 Apartment by Tchenguelieva Staynov Architects
- Casa N by Cheng Franco Arquitectos
- 3ShoeBox House by Ofis Arhitekti
- Casa Kae by Soco Interiors
- House Remodel by Elton R Construction
- House in Goiânia by Leo Romano
- Bondi Apartment by Trend Constructions
- Contemporary Home by Style My Space