The Corner by Bower Architecture
Located in Melbourne, Australia, this contemporary two-storey residence was designed in 2014 by Bower Architecture.
Description by Bower Architecture
A new 4 bedroom house of approximately 450 sqm on a corner site in a prime bayside location. Outdoor private open space has been concentrated to the front of the site, surrounded by living areas, landscaping and a perimeter wall to the street. The form of the building is separated between ground floor living volumes which intersect with bedrooms at the first floor. The gentle curves and play of materials at the first floor create an elegant sculptural expression to the street and interiors are bathed in natural light and abundant cross ventilation.
Photography by Shannon McGrath
Products You May Like
- Woodpecker Ranch by Feldman Architecture
- Dublin House by Love Interiors
- Ivanhoe Extension by Modscape
- White Gum House by Lydia Maskiell Interiors
- San Mateo Park Home by The Sharp Group
- Valley Villa by Studio Arches
- Retreat in the Sahyadris by Khosla Associates
- K Residence by TCR Design Group
- Coastal Pavilions by Liminal Studio
- Casa Mach by Luciano Kruk Arquitectos