Apartment in Hsinchu by Shiang Chi Interior Design
Designed by Shiang Chi Interior Design, this industrial apartment is located in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
Description by Shiang Chi Interior Design
The modern style brings easiness and allows people to get away from the mundane affairs. The industrial style goes against the trends and advances to an undeniable position in history. The classical style’s elegance reflects one’s maturity and inner self. The American casual style mixes with the slightly restrictive architectural concrete challenges the possibilities of space utilization. The combination of these different styles liberates the limitations of space and lets people and space attain a comfortable symbiotic relationship.
This space balances materials, styles, colors, and shades in ways to reflect its peaceful unpretentious nature. Simplicity does not mean boring. Combining different styles does not mean chaotic. Catering to the needs of family members of different ages, the space combines practicality and relaxation without extravagance while offers conduits to life itself.
Photography courtesy of Shiang Chi Interior Design
- AT Apartment by Mohamed Moussa
- TLV Apartment by Keren Atzmon
- Interior for a Young Family by Diff.Studio
- Sunny Boudoir by Ris Interior Design
- Penthouse in Barcelona by Susanna Cots
- Duplex Penthouse by Estudio Pedro Feduchi
- Small Apartment in Kiev by StudioPINE
- Apartment in Singapore by Free Space Intent
- Tribeca Loft by European Home
- NoHo Loft by DXA Studio