Apartment in Hsinchu by Shiang Chi Interior Design
Designed by Shiang Chi Interior Design, this industrial apartment is located in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
Description by Shiang Chi Interior Design
The modern style brings easiness and allows people to get away from the mundane affairs. The industrial style goes against the trends and advances to an undeniable position in history. The classical style’s elegance reflects one’s maturity and inner self. The American casual style mixes with the slightly restrictive architectural concrete challenges the possibilities of space utilization. The combination of these different styles liberates the limitations of space and lets people and space attain a comfortable symbiotic relationship.
This space balances materials, styles, colors, and shades in ways to reflect its peaceful unpretentious nature. Simplicity does not mean boring. Combining different styles does not mean chaotic. Catering to the needs of family members of different ages, the space combines practicality and relaxation without extravagance while offers conduits to life itself.
Photography courtesy of Shiang Chi Interior Design
Products You May Like
- Luxurious Apartment by Shenzhen Qianxun Design
- Dnipro City Apartment by Tobi Architects
- FAV Residence by UNIRE Arquitetura Engenharia e Design
- Via Sistina Apartment by Serena Romanò
- Residence G by W&Li Design
- Apartment in Kiev by U-Style
- Loft Apartment by Dita Luarasi Abdiu
- Gothenburg Apartment by Bjurfors Göteborg
- Industrial Chic Apartment by Simonian Rosenbaum Architects
- Beniowskiego Apartment by Raca Architekci