House in Olso by Reiulf Ramstad Architects
This inspiring single family house located in Oslo, Norway, was designed by Reiulf Ramstad Architects.
Description by Reiulf Ramstad Architects
Bygdøynesveien 15 is being developed into a new comprehensive residential area, combining historic buildings with new housing in a captivating and innovative way.
The project will create well-adjusted high-end contemporary architecture aiming at collectively reinforcing and developing the uniqueness and identity of the plot. The new residential area will offer forward-looking apartments. The juxtaposition of new housing and the venerable existing buildings from the early 1900s, including the park and gardens will also highlight the many qualities without compromising the site’s exclusive character. BNV 15 will be an important eco-friendly residential environment with high architectural qualities. The project is developed for our client Bygdøy Boligutvikling.
Photography courtesy of Reiulf Ramstad Architects
Products You May Like
- Waterfront Retreat by Koichi Takada
- Cape Residence by Neil Salvia Building Designs
- Penthouse in Nuremberg by Designfunktion Nürnberg
- Vivienda Tres Torres by Pablo Peyra
- Williams Island Blvd by Mila Design
- Private Apartment by Snezana Gikovski
- Highland Village by M+A Architecture Studio
- Apartment in Shenzhen by Dickson Hung
- Private House in Austin
- Miami Beach Island Home by Choeff Levy Fischman