Cole Valley Residence by John Maniscalco Architecture
This 1930’s single family Deco house located in San Francisco’s Cole Valley was completely redesigned by John Maniscalco Architecture.
Description by John Maniscalco Architecture
Tucked into a hillside site at the end of a cul-de-sac, this transformation of a 1930’s Deco house in San Francisco’s Cole Valley addresses a number of complicated site conditions. Roof forms vary to address views to the east and north and combine with well-placed skylights to allow sunlight into all areas of the house despite its hillside setting. A central stair core carved into the hill draws visitors to living spaces placed on the top floor to maximize access to light and views.
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects
- Villa in Mérignies by Atelier Form
- Cabin Norderhov by Atelier Oslo
- House Hohlen by Jochen Specht
- Le 205 by Atelier Moderno