Desert House by Kendrick Bangs Kellogg
Unique contemporary residence designed by Kendrick Bangs Kellogg situated in the Joshua Tree National Park, California, United States.
Description by Kendrick Bangs Kellogg
The most important architectural house you may have never seen. It is physically of the desert, a part of its surroundings. The strength of the hard and rugged protective shell exterior is drawn from the desert. The interior is a warm intimate space of flowing organic shapes. The property highlights the masculine and feminine forms that are the hallmark of organic architecture.
- Barton Hills Residence by Brett Grinkmeyer Architecture
- Private Residence by Duet Design Group
- Cloy Ave Residence by Mayes Office
- Banyan Tree Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- JD2 House by Carney Logan Burke Architects
- Hucker Residence by [STRANG] Architecture
- Bellino Residence by Mayes Office
- House in Encinitas by dasMOD
- House in Scottsdale by IMI Design
- House in Mill Valley by Michael Rex Architects