Sea Ranch Residence by Turnbull Griffin Haesloop
Amazing wooden residence designed by Turnbull Griffin Haesloop located in San Francisco, California, United States.
Description by Turnbull Griffin Haesloop
The site for this small Sea Ranch house is edged with mature evergreen trees and opens to a meadow with views out to the Pacific Ocean. The clients wanted an understated, flowing house that captured their love of Japanese simplicity.
Our solution starts with a vernacular barn form and carves away to shape an exterior octagonal deck that opens to the meadow and the view. A continuous band of windows and doors follow the outline of the cutout to capture the panoramic views. Cedar ceilings and sheetrock walls create a clean minimalist interior, and the window wall features exposed wood framing and structural steel.
Products You May Like
- Modern Private Residence by Rockwell Interiors
- Modern Barn Conversion by Water Mill by Plum Builders
- Palm Springs Home by Engberg Design & Development
- Woodpecker Ranch by Feldman Architecture
- Appleton Way by Peters Architecture
- San Mateo Park Home by The Sharp Group
- Pine Tree North by Brodson Construction
- Apartments at Westlight by Enrique Norten
- Sonoma Sanctuary by Wade Design Architects
- Lake House at Pine Cove by Design South Builders