Sea Ranch Residence by Turnbull Griffin Haesloop
Amazing wooden residence designed by Turnbull Griffin Haesloop located in San Francisco, California, United States.
Description by Turnbull Griffin Haesloop
The site for this small Sea Ranch house is edged with mature evergreen trees and opens to a meadow with views out to the Pacific Ocean. The clients wanted an understated, flowing house that captured their love of Japanese simplicity.
Our solution starts with a vernacular barn form and carves away to shape an exterior octagonal deck that opens to the meadow and the view. A continuous band of windows and doors follow the outline of the cutout to capture the panoramic views. Cedar ceilings and sheetrock walls create a clean minimalist interior, and the window wall features exposed wood framing and structural steel.
Products You May Like
- Miami Estate by DKOR Interiors
- North Hibiscus House by Borges + Associates Architects
- Upper Rockridge Residence by AAA Architecture
- Kenwood Residence by Upscale Construction
- Martis Camp 141 by Faulkner Architects
- Mount Si Modern by Rose-Leigh Design
- Hide Out by Dan Brunn
- 505 2nd Street Apartment by Ash NYC
- Barton Hills Residence by Brett Grinkmeyer Architecture
- Private Residence by Duet Design Group