Noe House by Karin Payson Architecture + Design
Redesigned in 2017 by Karin Payson Architecture + Design, this two-story house is situated in San Francisco, California.
Description by Karin Payson Architecture + Design
A young couple with a baby and another on the way bought a 1938 house and asked us to expand it vertically and horizontally, to create a house they could raise their family in. The new house retains only the two front rooms of the original, but opens up for large flexible spaces on the main floor for family and social life, as well as three large bedrooms on the new second floor. Natural light, a strong connection to the outdoors, and a clear floor plan give this city house an expansive feeling. With decorating by Lisa Staprans of Staprans Design.
Photography by Brad Knipstein
Products You May Like
- 1306 House by JLE Arquitectos
- Modern Industrial Farmhouse by Dessa Lea Productions
- Bogavante House by Riofrio Arquitectos
- Gaga Changning Villa by Coordination Asia
- Park City by SIDG Design
- Cottage by Guy Hollaway Architects
- Empty Nest by Carnemark Design + Build
- Homecoming by Cushman Design Group
- Retreat in Oisterwijk by Ina Matt
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs