Noe House by Karin Payson Architecture + Design
Redesigned in 2017 by Karin Payson Architecture + Design, this two-story house is situated in San Francisco, California.
Description by Karin Payson Architecture + Design
A young couple with a baby and another on the way bought a 1938 house and asked us to expand it vertically and horizontally, to create a house they could raise their family in. The new house retains only the two front rooms of the original, but opens up for large flexible spaces on the main floor for family and social life, as well as three large bedrooms on the new second floor. Natural light, a strong connection to the outdoors, and a clear floor plan give this city house an expansive feeling. With decorating by Lisa Staprans of Staprans Design.
Photography by Brad Knipstein
Products You May Like
- South Yarra Apartments by AM Architecture
- Camden by Brandon Architects
- Bateman Residence by Glenvill Homes
- Ranger Ridge by Giulietti Schouten Architects
- Turó Park Apartment by Meritxell Ribé
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- Gable House by Sheri Haby Architects
- Beacon Factory Loft by Grisoro Designs
- Mill House by OB Architecture
- Apartment in St Petersburg by D&T Architects