Noe House by Karin Payson Architecture + Design
Redesigned in 2017 by Karin Payson Architecture + Design, this two-story house is situated in San Francisco, California.
Description by Karin Payson Architecture + Design
A young couple with a baby and another on the way bought a 1938 house and asked us to expand it vertically and horizontally, to create a house they could raise their family in. The new house retains only the two front rooms of the original, but opens up for large flexible spaces on the main floor for family and social life, as well as three large bedrooms on the new second floor. Natural light, a strong connection to the outdoors, and a clear floor plan give this city house an expansive feeling. With decorating by Lisa Staprans of Staprans Design.
Photography by Brad Knipstein
Products You May Like
- Modern Private Residence by Rockwell Interiors
- HNN House by Hernandez Silva Architects
- Attico A&O by Biondi Architetti
- Modern Barn Conversion by Water Mill by Plum Builders
- Palm Springs Home by Engberg Design & Development
- Woodpecker Ranch by Feldman Architecture
- Appleton Way by Peters Architecture
- Ivanhoe Extension by Modscape
- San Mateo Park Home by The Sharp Group
- Writer's Shed by Matt Gibson Architecture + Design