House in Florida by 1100 Architect
Located on the inner coast of Palm Beach, this 3,900 sq ft single-family residence was designed with modern simplicity and elegance by 1100 Architect.
Description by 1100 Architect
Strategic landscaping enhances street front privacy, shielding the front of the house from view, while the rear of the house opens up to the backyard, highlighting the pool and the waterway beyond.
The one-story design is composed of shifting geometric volumes that contribute a dynamic quality to the centrally planned, modern design. The main spaces are completely open, allowing the living and dining spaces to flow into one another. A wall of sliding windows continues this flow into the backyard, where a covered loggia bridges the gap between the interior and exterior. The house features a neutral color palette; it is clad in white stucco with wood elements added throughout for warmth.
- Golden Isle Residence by Agsia Design Group
- Country Home by Andre Tchelistcheff Architects
- Taylor Residence by In Situ Studio
- North Bay Road Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Ross Peak Ranch by Highline Partners
- House in Dallas by Classic Modern Design Build
- Miami Beach Villa by Associated Design
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Beach House by The Anderson Studio of Architecture & Design
- Waterfront Elegance by DKOR Interiors