House in Florida by 1100 Architect
Located on the inner coast of Palm Beach, this 3,900 sq ft single-family residence was designed with modern simplicity and elegance by 1100 Architect.
Description by 1100 Architect
Strategic landscaping enhances street front privacy, shielding the front of the house from view, while the rear of the house opens up to the backyard, highlighting the pool and the waterway beyond.
The one-story design is composed of shifting geometric volumes that contribute a dynamic quality to the centrally planned, modern design. The main spaces are completely open, allowing the living and dining spaces to flow into one another. A wall of sliding windows continues this flow into the backyard, where a covered loggia bridges the gap between the interior and exterior. The house features a neutral color palette; it is clad in white stucco with wood elements added throughout for warmth.
- Shirley House by Yamamar Design
- Manzeum by Modus Studio
- Mid-Century Home by Giulietti Schouten Architects
- Skyline House by Terry and Terry Architecture
- Tree Top Residence by Belzberg Architects
- House in Bridgehampton by TA Dumbleton
- Home in Palm Springs by Certified Luxury Builders
- Pinecrest Residence by Anders Lasater Architects
- Home in San Francisco by L'Atmosphere
- Park House by Project 22 Design